Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Hardest Thing....

I tried to pinpoint the moment I first fell for you...
The moment I realized that you were the only one I wanted...
From this moment on until the next lifetime...
In this world and the next...
There is no one else.

I tried to deny my feelings for you...
I don't know what love is...
And I tried. And tried. But the feelings wouldn't go away,
And so I prayed. And prayed. But they remained the same.

It was always about you.

It wasn't so much the way you kissed me,
Moreso the way you looked at me the moment before.
It's not the way you made love to me,
More like the way you loved me.

And even if you never return these feelings I have for you
I can't go another moment without saying those three words to you
So I hope you take these words and cherish them because this is the hardest thing I've ever done...

...Steph B.More



No comments:

Post a Comment