Monday, March 14, 2011

5 min: You Know What Dre? I don't like your attitude...

Man listen. People are killing me. KILLING ME!!!
I hate dealing with others attitudes, that's why I stick to myself most of the time. I am careful in choosing who I associate with but unfortunately that's not always an option. Currently I am dealing with several people in my life who apparently think the world revolves around them and that they are above everyone and everything.

NEWS FLASH: You aren't.

I'm just going to list the things that get on my nerves and if it applies to you, so be it. Do better because that shit is horrible and I am not one to keep dealing with other people's personal problems:

  • Not speaking when I speak to you. You don't have to be rude bitch.
  • Replying to my emails asking me about some shit I said in the email. Read my emails bitch.
  • Asking me if I am mad or if I have a problem. If you have to ask, then usually I do. But you know what I'll say "No I'm good." If I say "good" then I'm not good. I'm pissed but I refuse to talk about it because it will cause more issues. You betta take the answer I give you and keep it moving tho. If I say "I'm fine" that means I really am fine. There is your Stevie lingo lesson for the day.
  • Using condescending tones in your voice. Several of the people around me are doing this and it's like: Who the fuck are you?!? My own MOMMA don't talk to me like that, so you betta fall back.
  • Telling me what I should do, what I need to do, what works best for "us"...listen, listen. I know what needs to be done. I'll ask you if I need help or if I am unsure. 
  • Acting like my momma: I got a momma already. And a dad. You are neither.
  • Embarrassing Me: The quickest way for me to stop fucking with you is for you to embarrass me. I hate it when people don't know how to act. I hate it MORE when people don't know how to act in front of others OR try to stunt on me in front of others. Listen if I am fucking up, you can tell me in private.There is NOTHING I hate more than for someone to call me out in front of others. Because they are trying to up show you. And to be honest, I am better at that game so unless you want me to get real Southside Richmond, don't do it. 
I digress.
A lot of things in my life are stressful now and having to deal with rude people on the regular is getting me down. And it's like a variety of people: women, men, young, old. I am like how did I end up with all this negativity around me? Jesus what did I do?!? I swear I will snap one of these days.

You people need to learn some decorum. Unfortunately the people who NEED to read this won't. And the ones who do read this are already cool as the other side of the pillow. I just need to vent.

2 comments:

  1. Vent girl! Vent! Sometimes you've got to let it out and I feel you on condescending tones...ugh! They get under my skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written this myself. LOL This post is so on point. I may have to reference it in future posts.

    ReplyDelete