Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!!

I can't believe it's Christmas.
I've been in NYC for almost three whole months. It's so unbelievable. And this has been like the best and worst three months of my 2010 life. It started really high, then dropped really low...and now it's like even. I am just coasting along. I'm trying to make it in this concrete jungle!

I look at my Celibacy blog and think "Oh I was MAD when I wrote that mess..." because you know I was. Not to say I've been getting it in, because I haven't. But let's be honest...if I meet the right man...celibacy won't last that long. However, I will be more picky about my dealings, which is the most important lesson.

Anyway...it's Christmas!!!!! I just want to wish my readers a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Festivus, Happy Kwanza...whatever you celebrate! I hope you have a beautiful holiday. I love that you guys liked my blog enough to follow it...and to read and to comment. It means a lot to me when people tell me how much they like my blog or how something I said meant something to them...etc etc.

I write to stay sane. Thank you for helping me not go crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays. Keep writing. I hate to see you insane.

    ReplyDelete