Friday, April 23, 2010

Haiku'ing: Do Better Movement

You talk, I listen
Your words inspire me to think more,
Be More, and Do Better

The Do Better movement is still in effect. Every day, all day. I've been quite busy with life. I know you don't feel abandoned tho, I make it my mission to post something at least once a week. Life is quite interesting right now...and things I thought I knew, I found out I didn't know at all. (Quite cryptic...don't you think...). I am quite impressed with all of my friends and associates. I see this wonderful shift going on. People are becoming more aware of themselves, their surroundings, and others. I am in love with everyone right now. It could just be that we are getting older and wiser. Or maybe I have finally picked the RIGHT people to associate with? Perhaps. Or maybe it's the cosmos and the Mayan Calendar coming to a close in a little over two years. They say it's the end of an age. Maybe the next "age" will be a more humbling one of understanding and communication.
No matter the case...everyone I have included in my life is here for a reason.

It's Friday. I am in a good mood.

p.s. for those who follow me on twitter, this was NOT the blog I was intending to do. I am really careful about my words these days as to not offend anyone. On the old blog, I didn't care who saw what and who felt any kind of way. But as I learn to respect others more, I can't be the old "Steff". So while that blog is written, it will say "saved" until the timing is better.

2 comments:

  1. You're amazing. I feel the same way right now. So much has happened this year. I've learned so many things about myself. I'm getting so much closer to myself and I love it.
    I was wrong when I thought 2009 would be our year, but 2010 is definitely the year of the Capricorn! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you,
    Please follow me at
    www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com

    ReplyDelete