Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Mornings...

This is what it looks like outside of my house:

Beautiful right? I slightly feel sad for the trees because the snow and ice is so heavy that the trees along the side of the building have broken. Those branches you see hanging down are usually way out of reach.

I love Sundays because it's such a lazy day. Monday through Friday I am working. Saturday I am doing errands and the like. Sunday is the only day I really get to chill but it's short lived because I know the next day is Monday and I will once again be at work. Last night I had a dream I got in a fight with a guy who grabbed my butt on the bus. Random but not really. The last time my ass got grabbed by a random guy I punched the shit out of him in the middle of the club. Then he got kicked out of the club.


No comments:

Post a Comment