Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Dream Honeymoon!

A few years ago I had the pleasure of visiting Barbados. Barbados is interesting because it's an island that was completely formed by limestone coral rock. And its beautiful. The last time I went it was, unfortunately, for a funeral so I didn't truly get to enjoy the country side. I am always saying I will go back so when (if) I get married, this would be my dream honeymoon.

This time, I'd stay at resort near the ocean side. The ocean there is clear blue. I would jet ski for a couple of hours, then do a little parasailing. Top the day off with a chicken roti and the Bajan version of 7-Up. Most of my day would probably be spent lounging by the pool, getting tan, and drinking Bahama Mamas. But I would love to take in some of the sites that I didn't get to previously see.

Anywho...I am not getting married soon. But these couples are:



So go vote for them so they can win their dream wedding/honeymoon.


"I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest."

1 comment: