Friday, November 6, 2009

Bored and Tired

I feel like I haven't been blogging properly lately. It's hard because after work, I come home and work out and eat. After I eat, I get online to do my part time job for a few hours. It's very hard to blog while I am working, so I forgo it. I have managed to do bullshit blogs about random things but there are a lot of heavy things I want to talk about.

I just lose motivation and maybe I am outgrowing the internet. I log on twitter, and I stay on less than 10 minutes. I might tweet a few folks but then I am like "whatever...this is not popping" and go to Facebook. Facebook keeps my attention long enough for me to play Mafia Wars and then it's back to work.

I have a lot of things on my plate. I am focusing a lot of my attention on paying off this last credit card by the end of December. I have another debt with the state that I will pay off within a year I pray, and then the last few payments on this car so I can get right and buy a new one. On top of that, I am still trying to save for Africa 2010. (Apply for my passport next week! I need to remember to take a picture WITH my glasses this time)

I started thinking about moving again.

I will be in NYC in less than 2 weeks. I am hoping to get up with a lot of people, break bread, and start networking to see what it's like.

So please don't think the bullshit blogs mean I have fallen off. Well...that's what it kinda means.

Just know that I am busy focusing on me and doing big things. I have a lot of goals to meet by the end of the year and I really want to make it happen.

Stay Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment