Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sephora: "Ooh La La La"



So last month I won a $100 gift card to Sephora for some contest they had that involved rating products. I know some of you will say "Steph, you don't wear make up!" and you are right. But I am a product junkie. I love body wash, lotion, lip gloss, all types of hair stuff and my new obsession: Nails (I am trying hard NOT to blog each time I do my nails like the nail girls to! but I have almost perfected this one type of manicure and might have to put it up).'

Anywho...a week after I get the card Sephora's Friends and family started (20% off your purchase: FF2009 exp. 11/02/2009) so I almost lost my mind but I managed to say at around $115. So here is a run down of what I just had to have:

1. Fekkai Glossing Creme: For the flat iron. I can't get my ends very straight and flat. I was told I need a good pressing creme so we will see.

2. Opi Top Coat: Opi polish requires OPI top coat

3. OPI 6 pack: That black box has 6 polishes in it (silver, gold, two reds, a dark pink red and purple). After I do this umbre manicure, I might post up all my polishes which is reaching upwards of 50 but is no where NEAR what other ladies have.

4. Sephora Cuticle Oil: Vitamin E for the cuticles since I do at least 2 polishes a week

5. Philosophy Merry Cherry Christmas: This smells really good, it does NOT taste good. Trust I know for a fact. But it can be used as a bubble bath, body wash and shampoo.

6. Stila mini pack: 3 lip glosses! Stila last a long time for me so even tho these glosses are mini, I got them lasting a few months which is fine. The brownish color is more nude on my lips with a slight glimmer which I really appreciate. I want to make out with myself when I look in the mirror.

7. Bliss Naked Body Butter: this is heaven in a bottle. It's "naked" so that means sans colors and frangrance. It's a heavy body lotion/cream/butter but its moisturizes like nothing else I ever used. I prefer to use this after exfoliating because it locks in that moisture for an extra soft feel but it's on the expensive side. No one in my house can use this lotion period. Unless you putting it in. You MUST have $5 on it. (okay it's not that expensive but this is not an everyday lotion so I will fight people who use this casually)

8. Free Samples: Ojon misting spray, Frizz shampoo and conditioner, Clean perfume, and bvlgari refresing towel. The best part of Sephora is getting 3 free samples each order! The Ojon was my perk for spending $100. I have to admit I am not a big fan of this mist. And really the only thing from Ojon I love right now is the restorative mask but Oyin's whipped butter may take the place of it very soon (Oyin smells really good too but I didn't taste it yet).

I am thinking of one more order before the sale is up. I have been spending entirely too much money since I officially started my new job (boots, clothes, make up, video games) and I am somewhat ashamed. I did pay all my bills first so it's not like I am acting crazy, but still.

I feel very girlie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment