Saturday, September 26, 2009

Girlie Blog: Neutrogena Triple Moisture DD Condtioner


The DD stands for: Daily Deep.

So if you are following my hair chronicles, you already know that the Neutrogena was recommended from Total Beauty. I got a bottle a few weeks ago for about $6 from Kmart. I finally got to try it last week.

The product boosts that it is a "daily conditioner with deep moisture benefits for soft, smooth, totally touchable hair" and it contains olive, meadowfoam seed, and sweet almond.

After washing my hair twice (once with Creme of Nature and then with Tresemme Moisture Rich), I covered my hair with this conditioner and proceeded to go to the grocery store. It was on my hair about an hour. I don't use heat for my deep conditioners because it tangles my hair.

Let me just say...I am in LOVE with this stuff already. It smells good...I can't describe the smell, but it's good. It's not too thin and not too thick. It covers the hair nicely and evenly. The draw back is that I used 1/3 of the bottle on my head. But that's okay, I have a lot of hair all over the place.

Once I rinsed it out, my hair was very soft (but not mushy) and smooth. As my hair dried, the curls were soft and fluffy (my hair is like sticking your hand into a bag of cotton balls). Like my hair was so soft I had to make sure it was MY hair. The curls were nice little circles at the end. Again I have super small curls but this helped with some definition. And my hair felt moisturized, it didn't feel hard or stiff once it dried. If my hair is already this soft and moisturized after one use, think what it will do for weekly uses?

I give this product a 5/5 and I am not even that generous. It's affordable and it works wonders! If you can find a coupon for Neutrogena products, it will be even cheaper. You do NOT have to pay salon prices to have salon quality products.

5 comments:

  1. would you try is as a leave on? or is this a rinse out only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is definitely a rinse out only conditioner. I think it has too much going on to leave in your hair. When I covered my hair, it was creamy beige like. I don't know how that would work when it dries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I tried this and absolutely LOVE IT!!

    Days later after using the product, my hair is still extra smooth and soft. I will definitely continue to purchase it.

    Btw, I saw it at Ulta the other day and they had a buy one get one free deal for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it worked out for you! it really is a great product and its' very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete