Monday, September 14, 2009

Carol's Daughter and Disney!




How cute is this? Disney commissioned Carol's Daughter creator, Lisa Price, to make the hair care products for Disney's new movie, The Princess and the Frog. I find this beyond cute! I know when I go into Target, I always see other "princess" products. And it's nice to see that Disney realizes that black girls have different hair and they need their own products! The collection consists of a detangler, shampoo, conditioner, and bubble bath!

The products are set to be released in October and will be available in Disney stores and Carol's Daughter's online store. I think Princess Tiana is absolutely beautiful! And I saw an extended preview earlier and fell in love (sorry no link...they swear us to secrecy!). I think this is a great idea and all of the products are $10 and below! I don't have a daughter but if I did, I buy this off GP. I want Disney to know that black products and a black princess sells! I hope to see many Princess Tianas this Halloween!

author note: I am not turning this into a hair blog! This is like a hair, beauty, life, and hip hop blog in one. Actually some random things are coming up soon...and I hope that you enjoy them as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment