Sunday, September 6, 2009

America's Next Top Model Cycle 13

I am so excited. I havent' heard ANYTHING about this season except it's the "short" season, meaning all of the girls are under 5'7. Now I initially read on Long Hair Care Forum that they only picked girls who are around 5'5-5'7. This apparently is not true. Sundai, one of the 4 or 5 black girls (that last one I am iffy about what her race) is 5'3. I don't know about the rest, I haven't been able to actually watch all of the casting videos on CWTV (NOTICE: this is the only show left on CW with black people outside of the one black guy on 90210. That's fine CW).

Either way the new season starts on Wednesday, September 9, 2009. Two hour special. I am not yet tired of ANTM but I am hoping it redeems itself this season like Real World just did with its' Cancun season.

The infamous group shot:


From left to right: Sundai, Nicole, Laura, Erin, Lulu, Jennifer, Brittany, Courtney, Bianca, Rae, Kara, Ashley, Rachel, Lisa

(picture and photo courtesy of http://blog.zap2it.com)

of course, read/watch more about the girls at: CWTV.com (no link from me! LOL)

1 comment:

  1. cant wait!!! i'm rooting for Bianca (she goes to my school lol)

    ReplyDelete