Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

My heart is heavy as I write this. I haven't blogged in a few days. I had some good things coming up. But today I can't not even focus.

I love Michael Jackson. I know a lot of people disliked him. But I loved him. I remember having a crush on this man when I was little. I asked my mom to name my sister "Billie Jean" after his infamous song! And as I sit here and try to gather my thoughts on him, "You are not alone" plays in the background and I am literally in tears.

One of my most memorable Michael Jackson times is when his concert came on HBO. My mom, sister and I sat in the living eating pizza and drinking soda. I recorded the concert. I still have the VHS at my mom's house. I kept saying "one day I will see this man LIVE in concert." I guess I won't. I had hoped that since he did a recent concert in London, he might come back to the US. I was prepared to pay any amount to see him live.

I don't know what to say.
This hurts.

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

1 comment:

  1. I can say that I have had the pleasure of seeing the man live. I will never ever ever ever forget it either. R.I.P Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete