Sunday, May 3, 2009

She's an inspiration




I love her. For many reasons:

1. She's hot
2. She is natural (I LOVE her hair)
3. She's original
4. She doesn't apologize for who she is
5. When I sent her a message on myspace, she answered it and even told me how she gets her hair to look so good (it involves mainly olive oil)
6. She is an activist

I could add more complicated reasons why I love her but you get the picture. But I saw this picture of her on her blog and was overwhelmed by her beauty. And reading her blog is moving too. She is very active on her blog, inviting her readers to see into her life and what she likes, loves and hates. Her stories on internet stalkers are great too.

If you are interested, you can follow her here: http://racheltrues.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. You are showing your ghey self again LOL Love it.

    ReplyDelete