Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Product Review: Dove Visibly Smooth (coupons too!)



The website:

http://www.dove.com/visiblysmooth

Products:

Introducing New Dove® Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant/deodorant, the first anti-perspirant/deodorant formulated to help women feel stubble free for longer!

With continuous use, Dove® Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant/deodorant minimizes the visual appearance of hair over time.

Incorporating a unique Pro-Epil Complex with natural extracts and Dove ¼ moisturizers, Dove® Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant/deodorant
• conditions underarm skin and hair
• softens underarm stubble
• helps underarm hair look and feel less noticeable


Okay so I got a free sample of this from the lovely people at Dove (see website above, join the mailing list). Actually it was a full size deodorant in Wild Rose. Now I was somewhat hesitant to try this, being that my body likes to sweat and I just got it to the point where regular deodorant works well. (this is a complex process involving Certain Dri at night and Dove Ultimate Clear in the morning). But I am a fan of Dove and like I said, Dove Ultimate Clear in Smooth Cashmere is my FAVORITE deodorant. So I swap out the day deodorants.

I got to admit, this is now my favorite. It smells great, it's not too strong or too light. Now normally I shave twice a week, but I have only shaved once since I started using this about a week and a half ago. I smell great, I am not sweaty, and my arm pits don't look like a whooly mammoth.

I have to give this 4.5 stars out of 5! I am a fan.

Dove also gave me $2 off coupons for this product. It JUST hit stores this month. If you want, let me know and I will send you one. Emails are fine! Or facebook me. Text It. or reply here and I will get your info (just send me your email) and I will give you one of these coupons.

4 comments:

  1. would love em- let me know if you still have them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph,
    I see you're a fan of Certain Dri. Recently they introduced a new Solid antiperspirant that you apply at night (just like the original). Let me know if you would like to learn more and test the product out.

    Thank you for your time.
    Laura Giardina
    for Certain Dri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks Laura G. I sent you an email to the address I found on the certain dri website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...less hair? i am going to have to try this!! i have been using the dove energizing scent deodorant and ive noticed it's not doing so well in this heat.

    ReplyDelete