Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's good to have an ego...

I don't care what anyone says...I like being cocky. I am not really cocky, more so confident and self assure. I love BEING that chick. And even if you aren't that chick (or dude) you should carry yourself as if you are. When you are positive, you will attract positive people. People like people who are confident. In 2009 it's my motto to just be me.

I will admit, I am not the hottest chick in the game. Not the smartest. Not the coolest probably...but that shit don't matter. I am the best ME I can be, and I will always carry myself like I am the best. It took me years to get to this point in my life. I was awkward when I was younger, I will even include college in that. I didn't know how to dress myself until my second year in college. My roommate took me to buy my first pair of boots from Nine West...which I wore until 2005 or so. But as the years go on, I get better. I walk in a place and OWN it.

There are haters out there...who will try to tell you that you are NOT all that. But you know what I say? F*ck em. Straight up. Who are they to hate on you? What they should be doing is worrying about how to get ON your level so they won't be worrying about you! I don't have time to hate on other people.

I know what I want.
I get what I want.
And I talk like this because I CAN back it up.
Ask somebody.
or better yet, ask Beyonce cause she knows.

Beyonce - Ego (Official Video)

1 comment: