Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girly Blog: This Dress and These Shoes





All I want right now! And it's less than $60 for everything on this page. The dress is American Eagle and the shoes are from Bakers. I think I felt a certain way about gladiator shoes but now I am like WHAT!! I love them. Esp once I saw them in person and tried them on.
I just spent more money than I should last week. Being at home and shopping the web is not the best thing to do! But it was all necessary. Bras and panties. And a ped egg.

7 comments:

  1. Strengthening exercises to enhance physical fitness! I like sports shoes! Casual Wear!Not only casual sports shoes, dress comfortable, and stylish, wearing a beautiful!
    By Air Jordan shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is our own, we have the right to choose their own life. To find your dream it, bless you!
    By Air Jordan 1s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Useful information , this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key point. It is my pleasure to read your article! Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lucky for me to find your blog! So shocking and great! Just one suggestion: It will be better and easier to follow if your blog can offer rrs subscription service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article. Excellent writing. I love to read articles that are informative, Thanks again for a nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading the posts avidly so just wanted to express my thanks for providing me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the discussions here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relaxed wear is appealing to me. I like seeing men in shoes like the sandals pictured above since they look ready for anything, basically. In suits, or starched men’s shirts, they look more restricted. However, there are occasions where that is a good look.

    ReplyDelete