Thursday, April 9, 2009

Save "The Game"

Everyone who knows me KNOWS that "Girlfriends" was one of my favorite shows! Hands down, I loved it. And I was beyond sad when they decided to take it off the air without a proper send off. I knew it was the last season, I won't lie. The show had been changing, evolving. I evolved with it and I knew the end was near. But I thought they would have a series finale, complete with Toni coming back, Joan getting married, Lynn getting a good man and settled down (Back with sexy ass Sivad! I love you Saul Williams!!!! But she got him in real life right!!!! ) and Maya finishing another book. Alas, that didn't happen.

So now I am slightly upset. "The Game" is now my favorite show. The last two seasons have been my life! I have been through what Melanie went through, I feel so connected to her and it pisses me off that the show *might* be canceled. CW was dead wrong to move this show to Friday, it's like they wanted the show to fail! But we won't let that happen right? So the actors of the show made this video:


that's just amazing to me. So I had to spread it around. if you would like to post or visit the shows message board: http://lounge.cwtv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Hopefully they will get those hits by April 15. I hope the show gets picked up for another season and maybe even become an hour long! I would love it.

So show love!

1 comment:

  1. Hey please check out my blog: abbysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete