Monday, March 16, 2009

We are the Bears!!!



I just have to rep for Morgan State, my alma mater, real quick. Words can not begin to describe how much I love Morgan. I loved it from the moment I stepped foot on campus in August of 1998. I was anxious at first but within a week, it was like "home". I fell in love with the people, the campus, my classes...everything. And the day I graduated, I actually had to fight back tears! Sidenote: I am pissed that I think I lost my graduation tape. I carried my video camera from the start of graduation to the end.



Yes my eyes are a mess! But it was dope. And I will rep hard for Morgan (my namesake too but that's another blog) til I die. I met some of my best friends there (Bubbles and Cas!) and learned what real love was (I ain't naming names but he already knows!). I also learned how deceptive people could be and how smart I really wasn't. But I managed to finish in 4 years and I am glad.

so you KNOW when Morgan won the MEAC this weekend, I went crazy. This was like years in the making. I know all my Morgan heads remember when that college basketball came out and the ad for it was shot at Morgan's new basketball court and said something to the effect that now "even Morgan can get to the big dance". It was a slap in the face but at least Morgan got some money out of it.

But now we are going. The game is Thursday, March 19 @ 940 pm. I believe the game will be on CBS. We are playing the #2 team, Oklahoma. So I already know but don't steal my joy.

We are the bears, we don't take no mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment