Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Resolutions Revisted/2009 Ones Made

I did HORRIBLE this year! I mean, I did good but I did not really achieve any of my goals. Let's revisit them:

1. To pay off my Discover Card (got this idea from Danny really...I kept thinking about it but he motivated me secretly) NOPE. LOL. I did manage to cut it in half tho. So that's good.

2. To find a dope apartment with hard wood floors. I can't keep carpets clean NOPE. This is funny because I was planning on getting a new place if I got my new job BEFORE my lease was up. However, I didn't know until it was too late so oh well.

3. To finish these school applications umm...nope.

4. To be more positive Okay this happened. I am more positive now.

5. To travel more Nope. LOL. I did spend more time with my family if that counts for anything.

6. Finish my book I didn't even touch my book this year. I just realized this. Did a year literally fly by without me even looking at it once? Apparently it did and I am shocked at myself.

So okay moving forward to 2009. Setting new goals. As you know I am all about prayer list. Even if you aren't religious, writing things down will help to motivate you I believe. Especially if you make out a list, and place it somewhere you will always see it, that way you will be constantly reminded of what you need to do. And as you achieve your goals, you can mark them off your list. that makes you feel good.

So 2009...

* Get a passport (I never had one, never needed one)

* Get my credit right (so I can get my house in 2010)

* Travel more (I really will do this LOL! hopefully)

* Reduce my debt (the whole credit thing)

* Spend more time with my grandma

That's it. It's really simple this year. I don't want much because I set goals for myself a few months ago and I am working on those.

that is all.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for becoming a follower of my blog!

    Good luck and best wishes in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I understand. I have the same goal from last you still waiting to be achieve but I'm going to focus on the positive this year anyway.

    www.naturalhairrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete