Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I guess it's about time

People have been asking me over and over to start a blog. Other than the one on my myspace page. So I finally said okay because:

1. I figure I could blog more here than there
2. I won't be censored in what I say (I try to be respectful of people's feelings when I don't actually give a shit...actually sometimes I do, but most times I don't)
3. This won't take away from myspace blogging...that serves a purpose. This will serve another one. When I blog on myspace, most of the time it's for a reason. However, there are times when I want to blog for NO reason at all. And sometimes I want to bitch and moan. And sometimes I want to talk about hoes I hate.

so I decided to go ahead and do the damn thing. So here it is. Hopefully i'll actually keep up with this one. This one will probably (overall) be more entertaining as the months go by because I will tell you not only OLD stories but new ones. I have a lot of good ones. That will be reserved for this blog.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment