Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogspot already made me mad...lol...

yesterday I typed out a good blog. A really good one that will answer some questions for some nosy ass people who like to visit my myspace blog secretly. I basically wrote a damn book. And do you know what happened? When I went to post it, blogger said it was "down for maintenance" or something. I assumed that since it saves as you type, that my blog would be saved and I could post it today.
NOT.
WTF yo.
I put my heart and soul into the blog...lol. Okay not really, but it was pretty good and I am sure you would have been entertained. But it's gone. And I am not in the mood to try to type it again. I guess that's a story for another time.

Second...all I ask is that if you put the last roll of toliet paper in the bathroom, you let me know. I understand that guys don't use toliet paper every time they go but women DO! There is nothing worst than going to the bathroom at 1 am to find out there is no more rolls in the house. I mean, damn...all you got to do is text me so I can run by the store. Is it really that hard fellas?

No comments:

Post a Comment